top of page

Wellness stories

Public·39 members

[[[LIVESTREAM TV===]###]] Streaming: Aris vs. AEK Athens Live 17 January 2024

Watch Aris vs AEK Athens live stream on 17/01/2024 at 09:00. Aris - AEK Athens prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Head to head stats.

Dundee United vs Dundee predictions for Friday's Scottish Championship clash. It's the hosts who come into the game as big favourites to secure local bragging rights. Read on for all our free Scottish Championship predictions and betting tips. Back-to-back Euro finals will be held at London's Wembley Stadium - the women's is taking place on 1 August 2021 after the final game of the men's Euro 2020 on 12 July. England training around menstrual cyclesOlympics talk banned at SheBelieves - NevilleThe BBC has exclusive rights to the tournament and there will be extensive coverage of every game across television, radio and online. The match at Old Trafford has the potential to break the 41,301 attendance record in the competition, which came in Germany's 1-0 victory over Norway in the 2013 final in Sweden. Parma has 32 points and 8th place, only 1 point behind Top 6 and still has many chances to attend the European Cup next season. Parma just drew a direct competitor Cagliari 2-2 in the 22nd round. At home, Parma is in good shape, when they only lost 1/5 matches at Ennio Tardin before strong opponent AS Roma. Lazio missed Inter Milan's chance to win second place when they failed to win against Verona in the round of the match in the middle of the week. However, Lazio's unbeaten series in Serie A is still extended to 17. I choose Lazio Traditional derby in Budapest. Ujpest lost the last game against Ferencvaros and recently at Varda (0-1) and thus remains at risk of relegation at the third bottom. Honved has already played 4 competitive games after break and were very successful. In the cup semi-final against MTK (twice 0-0, then victorious in penalty shootout) , in the league there was a 3-1 home win against Debrecen at the league start and on Wednesday the Giovanni Reyna replaces Julian Brandt. Posted at 67' Offside, Borussia Dortmund. Thomas Delaney tries a through ball, but Jadon Sancho is caught offside. Posted at 65' Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by Jessic Ngankam (Hertha Berlin). Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Vladimír Darida (Hertha Berlin) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 74' Foul by Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 73' Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Raul Jimenez was not a household name in England when he joined Wolves two summers ago, but he has since established himself as one of the best forwards currently plying his trade in the country. On Sunday, he took his goals tally in all competitions for the season to 25 courtesy of a coolly-taken penalty in the 3-0 win over Everton. The league is one of the few trophies the former River midfielder has yet to win in a victorious career as coach. To add a further layer of intrigue to the occasion, Boca's dramatic win came against a side coached by Diego Maradona, the Boca fan and former player who has publicly fought with another Boca idol and now the club's vice-president, Juan Roman Riquelme. This will be probably the most efficient match tonight in Europa League and I will take here over 3,5 even that is more risky option, than just over 2,5 or over 3. So, Arsenal is team who is have a lot of problems in last few weeks and their coach is in this moment under big pressure. Unai Emery can be fired if he maybe lose this match and that is reason why I mean that they will play with the strongest team in this match. Eintracht will score at least one goal here, so over 3,5 is ok for me. The Dutch national team were due to host the United States on March 26 and Spain three days later in friendly internationals ahead of the European Championship, scheduled for June and July. Amsterdam is also one of the host cities. Also off is the key Dutch league match between Feyenoord Rotterdam and Ajax Amsterdam, due to be played on March 22. The industry has changed a lot since I first started, there are more female sports broadcasters, and playing competitive sport is a more sustainable career pathway for women. Seeing women in these positions is important, because it makes it normal. But diversity shouldn't be a box-ticking exercise, which I know for so many it still is. A fixation with numbers and percentages of women in the industry has now taken over as the measurement of success, but what about supporting progression and elevating women once they are in these positions, rather than giving them a hard time for being there. He is just a machine, someone who never walked into a treatment room and someone who I always felt going onto the pitch we could beat any type of opposition with just because he could do things that would blow me away. Best player played against? Gerrard played against ex-France star Zidane at Euro 2004"This is where I wanted to pick two. In my early days it was Zinedine Zidane. I was in my early 20s and it was probably the first time I had gone onto a football pitch and come off and been in total shock because I'd been in awe of someone. I will simply points out here that Lokomotiva is a side fighting for an Europa League place this season and they can only get it via the league, they have played in Europe before and usually sell their best players to Dinamo Zagreb, and it is usually good business for them, Istra is used to fighting against relegation and this season is quite bad for them but lucky Varazdin is even worse. Diego Costa (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Atlético de Madrid. Diego Costa replaces Álvaro Morata. Posted at 65' Joan Jordán (Sevilla) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 65' Foul by Koke (Atlético de Madrid). Players who are used to scoring are always anxious to score goals, they are used to finding the net regularly, so they are amazed when they don't manage to for a few games," Sarri told reporters on Saturday. It's the same for Ronaldo, like all the great players. I think it's a healthy attitude because it gives him motivation. Millwall is in the middle of standings, in last round they played a draw at away against Cardiff, before that they are defeated at home ground against Barnsley, in last minutes of the match, final result was 1-2. Host will not play risky in this duel, they will try to avoid defeat it will be their major goal for this duel. Visitors are too strong opponent for host, they are at third place at standings, and from last four round, they won ten points, against not so easy opponents. Watkins, Mbeumo and Benrahma will be in attack for Brentford, no doubt, visitor is eager to win whole three points from this duel, quality is on their side. Carlo Ancelotti has targeted Champions League qualification and winning trophies with Everton after taking over as manager at Goodison Park. The Italian has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal with the Toffees to succeed Marco Silva, who was sacked on 6 December. The goal is there to reach the Champions League or Europa League," said 60-year-old Ancelotti. Winning honours has to be the dream. I am here to try to do this. The news no manager wants to hear, but knows the likelihood is they will at some stage of their career. Often it's expected. When results are poor and supporters are restless, many coaches are just waiting for the inevitable, though it can arrive as a bolt from the blue. There is little consistency to the approach from clubs who move to relieve a manager of their duties. Football is known as a brutal industry, and managers often bear the brunt of that. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Tomas Rogic (Celtic) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Goal!Posted at 62' Goal! Celtic 3, Kilmarnock 1. Leigh Griffiths (Celtic) left footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ryan Christie. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Posted at 59' Attempt missed. At his house in Madrid, Cristiano had special recovery facilities that you would find at a club or a health spa. He had a cold plunge; he really invested in his profession and health. Those type of people go the extra mile. All the players at big clubs are very professional, very driven and want things done right. They want training to be prepared well, they want it to be competitive and well organised and rightly so. Sagadam will against Merw in match Turkmenistan Yokary Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is under 2.5 goals due to sagadam on last 4 match in league only can make total score is 1 goal. Also, Merw on last 4 match in league only can make total score is 1 goal. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is not more than 2 goals due to result from both team. Moreover both team have average score per match not more than from 1 goal. Surely this match will the end score is under 2.5 goals. Obviously Ronaldinho’s the headline here, and a super-young Messi wearing no. But keep an eye out for Roberto Carlos’s trip about three minutes in. The kind of blunt, outrageous cynicism that VAR has taken from us. HAT TIP Over on The Athletic [£], Oliver Kay has been digging into the story of Dong Fangzhuo at Manchester United. But when he does leave the club, I just hope he has got a Champions League winners medal too, because that is the only thing he is missing at club level. Whether he wins it or not is not going to make or break his legacy as City's greatest ever striker, or his reputation as a player, because he has already achieved so much. But it would put him right up there with the greats, which is where he deserves to be. Assisted by Clarke Oduor with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Conor Townsend replaces Kieran Gibbs because of an injury. Posted at 88' Offside, West Bromwich Albion. Hal Robson-Kanu tries a through ball, but Matheus Pereira is caught offside. Posted at 86' Foul by Bambo Diaby (Barnsley). Assisted by Denis Suárez. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 90'+2' Hand ball by Junior Firpo (Barcelona). Posted at 90' Junior Firpo (Barcelona) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Santi Mina (Celta de Vigo). BookingPosted at 89' Iago Aspas (Celta de Vigo) is shown the yellow card for excessive celebration. We have plenty of time in the league, plenty of games ahead of us. There are not many points to mid-table so if we can string a few results together I am sure we can start climbing the table. Arteta 'ready' to take on frontline role - Guardiola Arteta played for Everton between 2005 and 2011Manchester City assistant Mikel Arteta has been linked with the permanent role and has been endorsed by City boss Pep Guardiola. During half-time, Ferguson told Stam to win the ball back quicker and more aggressively, and for the players to pass the ball quicker and more aggressively. He then gave a short speech inspired by the Scottish striker Steve Archibald. He had played under Ferguson at Aberdeen, when they had an affectionate but tempestuous relationship, and later played for Barcelona under Terry Venables. Jorginho of Chelsea celebrates with teammates after scoring his team's first goal during the Premier League match between Chelsea FC and Arsenal FC at Stamford Bridge on January 21, 2020 in London, United KingdomGetty Images However, despite being down to 10 men, Arsenal levelled it up in the 63rd minute through Gabriel Martinelli, only for Chelsea to regain the lead through Cesar Azpilicueta late on. Live<Stream@$ AEK Athens FC vs Aris, (Live)® AEK Athens FC vs Aris - Super League - Championship Group [Live]Stream ▻... Today: Aris vs AEK Athens live stream 17 January 2024 Live coverage of the Aris vs. AEK Athens Greek Super League game on ESPN (IN), including live score, highlights and updated stats. Someone has to step up," said Solskjaer. Marcus has been fantastic and whilst we may find something in the transfer market, the best solution is the players making sure they are ready and taking their chance because what has happened will create chances. Tom Barkhuizen scored twice and set up a third goal as Preston overpowered Barnsley at Oakwell to climb back into the Championship's top six. Boro will go to North London on Tuesday evening having lost none of their last six, four of which they've won. During that time, they've made themselves hard to beat, keeping three clean sheets and conceding just four goals, while they've also took things up a notch in the final third, scoring ten times, notching multiple goals in three of their last four. In in the initial tie, Woodgate's men, looked a real threat on the break, while they also caused Spurs problems from set pieces too. It's a blow for the Tykes but they should have creative players like Conor Chaplin, who has seven goals in his last nine appearances, on the pitch. A bigger problem for Barnsley will be keeping goals out at the other end. They've got the second-worst defensive record in the division and have only managed three clean sheets in 26 games. Jack Grealish has had a direct hand in 13 goals in the Premier League this season (7 goals & 6 assists), five more than the next Villa player and more than any other English midfielder. The Aston Villa midfielder has provided more assists in all competitions in 2019-20 than he has in any other season in his career (8). Son became the first Asian player in Premier League history to reach 50 goals in the competition (51 in total after his brace). Morecambe is on worst place on the table in the league they lost 3 games in a row and it is hard to believe they could win some points in this game today versus solid Colchester squad!Colchester is on the edge of playoff position and despite they played draw 3 times in a row,I m very confident they will win the game but it is very possible there is not going to be a lot of goals so I don't recommend to anyone to risk with some handicap on visitors, the odd is already solid and good luck to Colchester The NCAA's "March Madness" basketball tournament, one of the most popular annual sporting events in America, was also cancelled. In soccer, domestic leagues, the Champions League and the pan-continental 2020 European Championship were all in limbo. France, Spain and the Netherlands became the latest nations to suspend all matches. You see the number of males that have chosen to go down the path of suicide and we are in a pressurised environment. You never know what people are truly feeling but it's good to receive that information about spotting signs and how to help. Darren Carter, a Birmingham season ticket-holder before playing for Blues in the Premier League after making his debut aged 18, has been just as impressed with Bellingham off the pitch as on it. I am picking number of goals because we can see that Lyon against these weaker teams they tend to score more goals. Lyon has seven losses, only two has come from the middle ranking. The others have come from top flight, Especially at home where they have lost against Lille 4th placed, Rennes 3rd placed, Nantes 5th and PSG 1st position. Everton will need a "perfect performance" to beat Liverpool in the third round of the FA Cup on Sunday, says their manager Carlo Ancelotti. The Toffees have not beaten the Reds since 2010 - and have not won at Anfield since September 1999. However, Ancelotti guided Napoli to a 2-0 Champions League win over Jurgen Klopp's side in September, one of only two defeats for Liverpool this season. To beat them your game has to be complete," said the Italian, 60. Borussia Dortmund vs Slavia Prague predictions for Tuesday's UEFA Champions League action. Hosts Dortmund arrive as big favourites to secure an important victory and should be able to get it without any issue. Read on for all our free UEFA Champions League predictions and betting tips. The clean sheet Bayern secured against their traditional domestic rivals that afternoon was a rarity however – in fact, Die Roten kept their opponents off the scoresheet just four times in their last 13 attempts in all competitions. He walks his dogs on the beach, he plays guitar and studies for an economics degree in his spare time. I'm here and enjoying my football again," he recently told Saints' official website. I feel absolutely loved by the fans and my team, so all of that helps altogether. Any striker will tell you that when they're enjoying football and having fun, it brings out the best in you. Ings was released from Southampton's academy as a schoolboy but is now back with them and excellingFor his part, manager Hasenhuttl has adapted his team tactically to best harness Ings' natural goalscoring talents. There can’t be a repeat of what happened to the young kids against Aston Villa [a 5-0 thrashing in the League Cup at Villa Park]. They should be playing with experienced players, those who need minutes themselves. Liverpool will try and deny it, but a defeat against Shrewsbury could damage careers before they’ve taken off as 'Shrewsbury edge brave Liverpool youngsters' is replaced with 'League One's Shrewsbury humiliate Liverpool at Anfield' when the game is recalled in a few years' time. Hosts are better team and favorite and I expect an easy win for them today and at home they could win by 3 or more goals and so my bet is this AH -2 FT on them. They are Chelsea and will play against Burnley and this is a match for the PL in England. Hosts after 21 matches have 36 points and are 4th in the league. At home they did only 1 defeat in last 5 h2h played. The guests are in bottom zone with only 24 points and they did 3 defeats in the last 3 matches. Schalke keeper Alexander Nuebel came to the rescue on several occasions as the visitors looked to make it four wins in a row as they produced a strong first half performance. After the break Schalke managed to keep Union at bay while controlling the pace and finding more space. Union keeper Rafal Gikiewicz kept his team in the game and repeatedly denied Serdar and Amine Harit but he could do nothing to stop the former's shot going in four minutes from the end. this game is a bit tricky both teams have a span of draws in their coffers they both have a record of four draws each in their last five fixture which is a dismal run in their own understanding. Predicting a high scoring game with such results is a tricky choice but however it is important to note that both teams have to overall capability to score goals at an exponential rate. A straight win for either of the teams is a tricky prediction regarding their performance hence will stick with the over 1.5 goals prediction as the overall prediction Posted at 69' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Séamus Coleman. Posted at 69' Attempt saved. Daniel James (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mason Greenwood. Posted at 67' Harry Maguire (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 67' Foul by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton). BookingPosted at 66' Victor Lindelöf (Manchester United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. The UK has been in lockdown now for just over two months. In that time, we have missed lots of things - friends, family, pubs, popular high street pasty chains. We've also missed our favourite footballers. Nevertheless, in a way, it feels like we've got to know some of them better than ever, as they've let us into their homes - with broadcast group calls on IGLive and streamed yoga lessons. Many footballers have shown off new or hidden talents - from dancing, to playing the piano, to juggling toilet rolls.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Vu Vincent
    Vu Vincent
  • Timofey Simonov
    Timofey Simonov
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
  • K8 Da
    K8 Da
  • Holly Cameron
bottom of page